For more information about Welcoming Ottawa Week (WOW) visit the WOW 2018 web page.
Welcoming Ottawa Week 2018 – Calendar of Events
- This event has passed.
Discover Ability Workshop
June 21, 2018 @ 8:30 am - 10:30 am
Join the Ottawa Chamber of Commerce, the Ontario Chamber of Commerce, the Employment Accessibility Resource Network (EARN) and Ottawa Employment Hub to learn how the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) applies to your business and the advantages of developing an inclusive workforce. Learn…
- About the AODA and your responsibilities under the Act
- How to develop an accessibility plan and comply with the AODA
- Why hiring individuals with disabilities makes good business sense
- About the resources available to help you hire, accommodate and retain employees with disabilities
- Light snacks will be served! Thursday, June 21, 8:30 to 10:30 am at Borden Ladner Gervais, 100 Queen Street, Suite 1300.